- As BK confirms in earlier thread, a new boat of some sort from WS. No details yet - More soon. Lotsa buzz there.
- New lids from WRSI - a composite and a permanent full-face. Proto's are here - final versions will go to retailers in Jan.
- New AT logo and paddle - super tough, not as heavy as my current 10yr old AT, but - it comes with a lifetime guarantee for normal use.
- Don't see much at Logic that Woody and Shane haven't already blogged about (e.g., Versa board, etc). Their booth has been packed the entire show.
- Pyranha Varun looks like a playful river-runner. Def see the Molan influence but there seems to be more to the Varun than just a Molan with slicy ends.More forgiving chines, decent bow rocker. Nice looking boat.
- Outside of whatever is happening at Riot, their booth was empty again today. For as busy as everyone else seems to be - they're just not doing any business there.
Check the Flickr site I've created for the items above. There's also a few pics of items mentioned in my post from yesterday (e.g., Jackson boats, Fluid Detox, Shred Ready helmets, etc). Find the main set here -http://www.flickr.com/photos/inbetweenswims/
Comments and suggestions welcome. More to come....
In what way? EZ has a slicy stern and bow, Detox doesn't. It would not be easy to stern squirt the Detox DangerJudy New